Archipel is officially announcing the beginning of a line of product that will feature Max For Live patches to help shape the future sound of the label. Those patches will be available to buy or part of downloadable labs, and of course, we hope to hear you use them in the next tracks you send us.
Over the years, the number of artists who have been using Ableton is constantly growing and there’s never enough tools to answer specific needs. We believe in having shared patches that can help us have a similar audio direction, thus, really establishing an overall aesthetic. In the weeks to come, Archipel is looking to expand with an online shop which will offer various patches as well as sample packs and effect racks. Each of these products will be treated as a regular release and will be part of various bundles.
We are looking forward to give programmers the recognition they deserve.
The shop will also have Ableton projects that will include songs, sounds and racks as miniature, self-evolving laboratories. This will be perfect for experimentation, installations, ambiance filler or to curated improvised sounds for you to play with.
To start off the product line, Archipel opens up a competition to get la crème of the developers but also, to recruit members to join us.
1st: Archipel membership for 3 years. Physical goods. Patch to be commercialized. Money prize and the chance to become a team member of the product line.
2nd: Archipel membership for 1 year. Physical goods. Patch to be commercialized. Chance to develop more product and work internally.
3rd. Archipel membership for 1 year. Patch to be commercialized.
- Related to Archipel. Please have a listen to these releases and see how you could create tools for the artists to unlock new creative ideas.
- Filters, delays, reverbs, spatial tools are all material of great interest for us.
- Patches have to be made from scratch. Please do not use existing patch and modify them.
- You may work as a team.
- No visual related patches. Audio only.
- Please register yourself to our magazine for qualification
- All patches have to be sent before dead line (see below). Any public exposure of your patch will disqualify you.
Submission Deadline : July 15th 2014
Please register here.