Introducing Satchel, a new line of products for musicians and music makers.
In the perspective to reach more sound lovers, Archipel decided to expand it’s array of products and services with a new product named Satchel. This important announcement comes along with the new website e-commerce integration.
SEE ALSO: Archipel’s Max For Live Competition
As it seems one of the main thing in music that is released, is music as songs. What about environments? Can we release such thing? What about self contained projects that generate sounds and ambiences for long periods of time?
Satchel jumps in to resolve that need.
What is Satchel?
- A Satchel is a travelling bag. Think of Indiana Jones’ bag with notes and various items that are a key to resolve enigmas.
- With the idea of a toolkit for musicians, Satchel is a line of products that will allow musicians generates random sounds for later use.
- Music lovers will be able to have generative patches at their disposal, making new original sounds for projects.
- Building tools for Ableton Live projects.
- Offering Sample Packs, made by our team.
There is multiple website releasing excellent patches but not many pushes programmers just like regular artists, with proper presentation and recognition. Satchel will give the same treatment to them just like musicians get. Already offering mastering services, the next logical step seemed logical to offer various tools. We already receive a large number of demos and while offering samples is a great way to build a sound direction, tools offer a bit more possibility and versatility. The flexibility of using tweakable patches gives the user the chance to shape the sound to its tastes while staying in the direction of the sound of Archipel.
Already confirmed, the first release will be some of Pheek’s personal patches used for live sets during the last years. Stay tuned for more information.
If you are a programmer or know one, please get in touch (email@example.com) with us to submit material or just apply for the competition.